Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ya-Ya!!! I am taking my clothes off.

The weather is too friggin hot and it reminds me of Nelly's song 'It's getting Hot in Here'(so Hot, so take off all your clothes)...

I am hungry and possibly cranky...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I got no money for food cuz I am on 'THE STUDENT DIET'.
Ever heard of it? it will make you loose pounds dramatically or u can gain more cuz The Student Diet consist of;

1. Free Food
2. Low budget Food (It is heaven if you can find a Rm1.00 nasi lemak)
3. Coffee (3 in 1 packets cuz it is easier and faster to make one)
4. Water (cuz that is the cheapest drink I can afford)

And that is why every time I buy my guilty pleasure stuff, I am squirming inside when I gave that money to the cashier...

xoxo
Nancy juz text me about a RM2 nasi lemak!

1 comment:

taragang_saru said...

i should start on my student diet too.money is dwindling faster than you can say "pokai" . D:

AddThis