Friday, July 3, 2009

what a good day feels like?

1 week stuck in between random sickness just leave me exhousted...

Then suddenly...
I woke up with the sun shining on my face... and instead of being irritated I felt like Beyonce at her music video 'halo' where the part she and her supposedly bf woke up, minus the make up though.
It's a usual morning anyway... I gotta get up early to send Ed to work.
I was in a cheery mood... I even sing along to almost all the song inside my MP3.
Then I checked my result and was pleasantly happy about it, it's not good but it gave me hope in a sense...
I called my mom to tell her about it, I went window shopping with Nancy...
Ed gave me chocolates as a present.
When I was about to go to sleep, a friend called and gave me 5 free tops.
And
It was good day to me...

But it struck me pretty odd that things have been going almost exactly the way I wanted. I don't know whether it is all just coincidence... The morning I woke up was the 1st day I woke up without any pain. I was expecting a bad result but turn out to be something that I wanted it to be. While window shopping I was hoping to find a bargain top (less than rm20) but instead of buying one I got 5 free. The chocolates Ed gave me was my favorite and been ages since i sink my teeth in those delicious chocolates (cuz it's too expensive lar for me).

Okay I'm getting to my point... All this reminds me of a short story by Haruki Murakami, "Chance Traveller"... Anyone read that short story would understand why I felt a bit deja vu (I was finishing a book by Haruki Murakami btw). Something that you hope or think about happened to you accidently that made you feel hopeful.

But TODAY was the total opposite...
The day That Have Been Saved for PARTY PURPOSES
is rob, snatch by evil culprits.
Not only becouse of this tedious, stupid flu that existed suddenly without giving any alarm(even Amber is feeling a bit under the weather), a person that CANCEL on us without any NOTICE! Now let see if there's anything else will hit us eh?

xoxo
Cheers to the good days in our life...
It's not everyday that things seems to be going your way.

2 comments:

taragang_saru said...

you win some,you lose some xDD

whoaa, mello said...

Enjoy the good days while they last! They don't come by quite too often...

AddThis