Friday, July 17, 2009

SUPER DUPER DAY

NO MORE FAKING IT!
NO MORE IRRITATING COMMENTS.
NO MORE READING CRAPPY GRAMMATICAL ERROR SHOUT OUT!
NO MORE BULLSHIT FROM A LIAR!

Dear Liar,
Please don't bother to contact me, I so don't want to be involve in your fantasy world. In fact my life has no place for someone like YOU and please don't bother to keep in touch with me. If you ever contact me in any way at all. I will publish your name and expose your 'skeleton in the closet'.

and also Liar! don't bother to comment this entry. You may remove yourself as a follower.

xoxo
This is just a message and a wake up call to a lonely guy living in his pathetic fantasy, pretending he's more special than normal people when the truth is he's nothing but a douche bag.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You go girl!!!

SuicideCandy said...

damn... LMAO

precioussapphire said...

:) ngam tu, org gitu annoying.

AddThis