Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ride you in the border line

Funny it seems like people enjoys the sight of other humiliating themselves..
I guess it is entertaining in a sense that made you feel you're better than that particular person.
Yesterday I acted too much like a drama queen... But I don't think I regret anything I said.

Anyway... I don't wanna talk about whatever it is in my mind yesterday...
THE DRAMA IS OVER.
I take a bow and leave the stage.

**************************************************************************************

My TV is broken and I dunno how to fix it even with guidance and tips from Charlie, I'm afraid I failed and probably makes it much more worst than before cuz I can turn it on again. LMAO.

What do YOU get when THIS GIRL


PLUS HALF NAKED TV





=
TOTAL BLANKNESS.


xoxo
BAGAIKAN TIKUS MEMBAIKI LABU


No comments:

AddThis