Monday, July 27, 2009

Party all the Time

If we could party all night and sleep all day and Throw all problems away...
MY LIFE WOULD BE EASY. -B.E.P-

If such thing only exist, i would immediately trade my life now.
But things doesn't work that way... Life ain't fair...
So... every seconds of my life is dedicated to make my life to a better one...

I don't wanna stuck in a 9 - 5 job...
I don't wanna stuck in some hotel as a receptionist...
I don't wanna create some fantasy to make others believe my life is fabulous....
I don't wanna depend on others to gimme the life I wanted...
I don't wanna struggle forever...

so it's okay... My life might be suck now but one day it will be something that I want...
And I can finally say 'My life is Easy'...
xoxo
missing Daisy Petrus so much...

No comments:

AddThis