Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My RM17 sunglasses

Anyone who follows my twitter and Facebook knows that last Friday I went to our local Night Market to get some cheap sunglasses because...
I CANNOT AFFORD AN ORIGINAL.

LOL... That is funny, usually people will proudly parade with pretentious shout out telling the whole world about designer's Brands, stuff that cost much more than any of my books and cost a hell lot more than my weekly allowance. Our world has turn into a designer's brand obsession, "Lord Have Mercy on Us"...
I admit it even I, want to own something expensive like that because it will show that you are "living the life" (add snob expression). But as a poor struggling student with income solely depend on my parents and my ever so kind bf... I can only afford a fake so yes... you may ridicule me, you may say; "better not buy if you can't buy the original" (add smirks here).

anyway... Those who wish to visit KK local Night Market, it is located at 2 places.
1. Sinsuran Street
2. Kg. Air Street

every Friday, Wednesday and Sunday... (anyone correct me if I'm wrong)




But... I still look better than YOU with your so-called designer's sunglasses...
:P

xoxo
I just HEART Aviator sunglasses.

p/s: Though spending RM17 for a sunglasses is still too much.
RM17 = 5 DAYS LUNCH at UMS

3 comments:

Nancy said...

For me, branded or not, as long as it looks good on you, it doesn't really matter. And, IMHO, not ALL designer's item looks good anyway.

SuicideCandy said...

AGREE!!!... tho I'm sick pretentious people. LOL

mello said...

Nice shades. Though I don't think aviators fit my face.

AddThis