Saturday, July 25, 2009

Midnight's Rain



Nothing beats the sound of rain drops on a zinc.... For some it might be noisy but strangely it's soothing for me, kinda like a childhood lullaby. I am not some rich glamorous beautiful person, no one would look at me twice, no one would snap my pics... The closest thing to glamor I ever felt was when I went to the academy fantasia (not as a contestant though just a chaperoned for my cousin) and was photographed by the photographer.

Today could be one of the most boring day I ever had... I've done nothing other than household chores and laying on my bed PSing pictures. I just love black and white photo cuz it looks elegant and classic. Nothing beats the black and white photos, it can magically make a bad picture look artsy than it seems to be. LOL...

WTF... I'm just rambling here... Imagining that I will soon own a DSLR... *sigh*

xoxo
I'm ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT'S RAIN.

2 comments:

Richard Ling said...

DSLR is cOOl

SuicideCandy said...

YES!!!!! That's why I want one but too expensive lor... what 2 do... LOL

AddThis