Thursday, June 25, 2009

calm down cynta

Guess what.... I got a feeling...
that tonight gonna be a bad night...
I'm gonna get a nightmare...
sure gonna piss in my pants...

lalalalalala...
I'm losing it people.. school will start soon...
RESULT WILL SHOW VERY VERY SOON...

I'm sure lots my classmates will get good result except Jacynta R. Lidi (whom I find it quite irritating that my name is always not in the list, 'That's not my name' by the Tings2 should be my theme song)... Anyway back to sanity!

yes... I am not a very good student... I always lost focus, i always forgot my priorities and always find any fucking excuse to not study my ass off (currently wishing I am some lost princess and should go back to my country LOL). I'm just nervous right now cuz I know it's been a very very long time since I have the right to brag to my parents about my results. Childish as it might seem, i admit i do enjoy the look my parents gave me when I did a good job. But since I started my degree, all i've done is from bad to worst... I wanna blame on something but the truth is it's my own fucking fault, so cheers to being the biggest loser. HAHA...

I can't even think of a good thing to blog... okay... maybe I should bored you guys with my little accomplishment (it is very little).

1. I finished "Assassination of Jesse James" (will review it later).
2. I got a new korean student (which is a devil in disguised).
3. I think I lost weight.
4. I'm not sick anymore!

xoxo
I gotta go get some morphine to calm my nerves...

2 comments:

Nicole Teo said...

actually i also nervous gila......
but waited for so long....jadi immune suda...
dapat apa....terima ja lo...huhuhu...
hope the lost princess will go back to her kingdom...kekekeke.....

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... The princess is back to her reality... I knew you will get very good result!

AddThis