Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Strum my string...

I never feel comfortable wearing Gstring and I don't think men would enjoy it either. I know g string is suppose to be sexy and while wearing a skirt with Gstring will make it easier for men to picture your naked butt. I salute those who can endure this pain but I pick comfort before sexy.

Anyway visit to a local lingerie shop has change my view about Gstring. I would really love to see a men wearing this.

FIERCE and silky.


Okay I get it... it's a 'cock' and it's a big one.

LOL, this picture just made my day. I did try to google Gstring like this but all I get is the boring colorful plain Gstring.
Like this one.

Eh... maybe this one is an old one, I just realize they probably name Gstring after Gspot. Probably hoping anyone wearing this will have an orgasm.

xoxo
I like cock better than dick.

3 comments:

taragang_saru said...

wow...the randomest thing i've ever saw in anyone's blog xDD






that's a compliment btw xD

SuicideCandy said...

LOL... blame it on the alcohol.

keynamuach! said...

omg it look so weird cyn. :P

AddThis