Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simple Gesture

I wonder sometimes why some simple SINCERE gesture seems so hard to be done?
Gesture such as "I'm sorry", "I love You" normally done under insincere emotions. I dunno if I put that one right, I am not a relationship expert. I am just another victim of an emotionless relationship, which this simple sincere gesture is rarely acted upon.

I am complaining since I can't really talk to my other half about this because he'll assume that I am bored with him WHICH I am not and tired of explaining again and again. Am I doomed to accept this? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I refuse to accept this and try to amend (is that the right word to put it) whatever it is I am into, to a better one. Even slightly better I would be satisfied cuz that's mean that it work.

I wish He is reading this right now and realize that he gotta do something before its too late I guess. Maybe I should tell him to his face about all of this and hope that he'll understand... Because sometimes jokes cannot make the situation better maybe a little gesture showing that he care would be nice. I would like that very much... really, really much. I'm not expecting some over the top romance, just few simple gesture on the right situation would mean so much for me or is it too much to ask? I don't mean presents or candle light dinner... Cuddling doesn't necessarily means I want sex. Just look at me for a second, think before you act.

xoxo
I am just a mere human being.

~I'm dedicating the song 'Knock You Down' by Keri Hilson~

2 comments:

GlamX said...

I'm with you on this.. I really wish that they understand..sigh....

ReaganRayMunang said...

Ummm..i understand ba...ummmm...

AddThis