Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Hot and I am Melting

I know some of my previous post seem to be full of hatred and anger towards the one I love. I can't say that I didn't mean it cuz I really do. That's my honest opinion and I wouldn't want to sugar-coat it. And that's why some people regarded me as a bitch or anything synonym to that.

I wouldn't say that I'm happy being label by that, but so what nobody would care any way... whether you are sad, insulted, mad or hurt by any kind of statement.
Because The Truth is human is born selfish.
Believing the world revolve around them and probably will stop a minute when they die.
We want to believe we are special and loved by all.

and maybe we are special, the most special species on Earth that could walk, talk and act freely. Everything else got to live according to our way of living.

xoxo
I'm going to the beach today. (Bimbo style)

1 comment:

GlamX said...

it's your blog, you have the right to say anything you want.

AddThis