Friday, May 22, 2009

I just found out what the heck is cowbell.

As embarrassing that might sound, I admitted I just found out about this phrase...
"Need more cowbell".

Thanks to a friend from facebook for commenting that on my status. cuz out of curiosity I google about it.

Apparently Cowbell is a musical instrument that looks like a cowbell and it is inspired ( I assumed ) from cow's bell.
So the phrase 'need more cowbell' came from a sketch from SNL about the recording of the song (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.



It's damn funny if you get the joke... HAHA. Anyway this is the only video allowed embedding cuz most of the better video is either already deleted because of copyright and doesn't allow embedding. So go find the video on youtube yourself.

I like what Will Ferrell is wearing in this sketch though, LMAO!!!!

No comments:

AddThis