Friday, May 22, 2009

God You Are Repulsive.

I dunno what to blog these days, seems like ideas exiting from my brain without telling me.
Lemme share some things about my life...

1. A friend of mine is stuck with a no good egoist asshole. AND they love-hate relationship is killing both of them. It is really pathetic when she keep on accepting him back after a VERY bad breakup.
(seriously this sound too much like the soaps on TV).

2. Some of my so-called friends is living in a fantasy and that really irks me up cuz they keep on justifying the lie they created. I just wish they stop cuz they ain't fooling nobody. GET A MUTHAFUCKIN VIEW OF REALITY.

3. I am still broke and haven't really solve my coming financial dilemma.

4. Still haven't finish assassination of Jesse James and I bought that book on MARCH 2008.

5. I FUCKING FORGOT to bring my sister the blue handbag and the jeans I borrowed from her last week.

xoxo
will be posting pictures of nothing soon.

2 comments:

★ whoaamello ★ said...

It's not easy to get out of turbulent or as you've put it; "love/hate" relationships. Reason being, love and hate are very easily confused with one another. And maybe you shouldn't be calling your friend pathetic because you just don't know the magnitude of what she's going through until you're in her very position and in her shoes.

Just my 2 cents.

SuicideCandy said...

Even though I appreciate your comment, i really dont think you should be commenting about this personal subject of mine. Cuz you don't really know me or my friends. So whatever reason I did what I did is mine alone. Thank You...

Just My 3 cents.

AddThis