Friday, May 8, 2009

Devilishious

1st thing I do after my exam is...
other than tutoring and getting some shut eye...
is...
surprisingly...
very surprisingly...
for a girl like moi....
who consider kitchen as some kind of foreign country...
scary yet very full filling ...

I decided to bake a cake.
and not just some cake...
THE DEVIL CAKE. *insert suspense music her*
yes... as useless I might seem to be in the kitchen I have made a cake with only 1 time help from mummy dearest.

*HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* <--- evil lough. Although I did kinda over bake it and I didn't actually finish it all by topping it with ganache or icing, still it's kinda okay taste cake is eaten half after only 30 minutes. Due to genesis's lil friend siblings... The truth is I wasn't sure (and still) if I really made a DEVIL CAKE... but it taste like chocolate so I'm happy... I bake it for my family of course, I wish I could treat them with some delicious dinner though. Owh well, maybe next time when my salary is *up up up and away...*

















it turn out looking like a plain chocolate cake...

Well at least my family likes it even if they lie.

link for Devil Cake recipe..

No comments:

AddThis