Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tomorrrrrooooowwwww, tommmmooooorrrrrroowwwww..... I lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvv U.

I'm going to Kota Belud Tomorrow. No Actually in a few hours.... YES!!!!

FUCK

LOL

anyway, yup, tomorrow I'm going to my kampung bha at Kelawat, Kota Belud. Not for visiting relatives of mine but for the purpose of RESEARCH.

Yes, I am doing a report on Bajau Sama, although I wished my group member picked Dusun Tindal (that's my race... I AM PROUD TO BE DUSUN!!!) but it's okay no hard feelings.

Listening to Lily Allen- Fuck You made me feel so giddy, I heart the way she sang Fuck you.... makes it seems Fuck You is a sweet word and should be spoken as a word of LOVE and not HATRED.


LOL.... something I will wear tomorrow.

xoxo
FUCK YOU

4 comments:

ღ Heartphilia Marz ღ said...

hihi . dusun tindal ka ? :D me too !!!!! me oso from kelawat diz . adedaaa .

SuicideCandy said...

alala... batul bha... bonda sy yg dari kelawat ini.

ღ Heartphilia Marz ღ said...

yaya . sy pla my dad . hahaha !!!!
knl konilia ka ? hehe . :)

SuicideCandy said...

lol....nanti sy pigi tanya la bonda... kali dia kanal 2... klu 1 kg x mungkin x kanal. LOL

AddThis