Friday, March 27, 2009

Taggie BY Suzai

Best
1. Male Friend : Reagan
2. Female Friend (should be friends) : Fara and CT
3. Memory: klu menang loterai la, e2 la me bestest memory

Worst
1. Time of day : FUCKIN MONDAY
2. Day of the week : MONDAY
3. Food : i WURVE food... none wud be my answer... ehh... I dont eat durian bha pula.
4. Memory: *Uber posstiveness* Every bad memory will lead to a good one.

Last
1. Person you saw : Edmondo
2. Talked to on the phone : Wewen
3. Text : Fara
4. Messaged over MySpace : Ui... ada sarang labah2 suda bha d inbox ku itu.
5. What are you doing right now? : licking my laptop screen.
6. Wearing?: jeans n t'shirt
7. What is the weather like: SUNNYNESS!!!!!!!

Tomorrow
1. Is : saturday
2. Got any plans? : Going to civil annual dinner
3. Dislikes about tomorrow : that i am so hot every guy and some girls would want to fuck me. LMAO!!!!!!

Favourite
1. Number : 8
2. Song : rite now... Come on over by estelle and sean paul
3. Season : winter ( there's no fuckin winter at sabah so no wonder I *terepodon* (batul kai 2) wanna see)
4. Cartoon: Spongebob Square Pants

Currently
1. Missing someone : nope
2. Wanting : escape for routine
3. Listening to : Hujan- ko pijak hati ku lagi

True or False
I am a morning person : FUCKING FALSE
I am an only child : FUCKING FALSE
I am currently in my PJ’s : FUCKING FALSE
I am currently suffering from a broken heart : FUCKING FALSE
I can be paranoid at times : TRUE
I currently regret something that I have done : FUCKING FALSE
I curse frequently : FUCKING TRUE
I enjoy country music : I SO FUCKING DONT KNOW
I enjoy hip hop : TRUE
I enjoy techno/trance : FUCKING SUMTIMES
I enjoy talking on the phone : ONLY WITH PEOPLE I LIKE, OR ELSE IT WILL BE FUCKING SMS.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal : FUCKING TRUE
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor : FUCKING TRUE
I have changed a lot over the past year : EVERYBODY CHANGES LA FUCKER
I have done something illegal : LATELY, FUCKING FALSE
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months : FUCKING FALSE

Other
Single or Taken: TAKEN
Eye color : BLACK AS THE DARKESS NIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING NIGHTMARE
Hair : I WISH I'M A BLOND
Height : I need help sometimes to reach higher shelves. DAMN EDMOND!!!
Righty or lefty : FUCKING RIGHTY


I tag:
CIEAN
WEWEN
REAGAN
MARZ





No comments:

AddThis