Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ingat-ingat itu remember.

Again, again and again.....
This sucks out loud I dunno why I am such an absent minded person.
Today I got Geology Midterm and I am totally gonna flunk it.

AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T STUDY.

I did but lately I've been so absent minded I am not surprise I will forget about this.

Instead of answering the question (which I knew but failed to answer it, I am such a Loser), I am reciting a song inside my head over and over again.

Ingat-Ingat itu Remember
Jangan Lupa itu Don't Forget
Aku cinta engkau, I love you
blablablablablablablabla
(I forget the last part)

and I am busy sketching this on the question sheet.


Photobucket
Yes.... I really am ABSENT MINDED.

xoxo
chow bebeh... will update more later.
see ya dont wanna be ya.

1 comment:

Reaggy'sWorld said...

Ohh my..tiapa la darl..lain kali..try study or something la..sedih la tgk post u ni..Anything darl..i always pray for u..study ya selagi blh ya. Go2 cynta!

AddThis