Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want to be YOu

Yesterday was a bad driving day for me. God, I just hate jam especially when the car in front of you is too slow for the fast lane and the slow lane is moving faster than you.
Probably I am easily irritate by this kind of situation (inherited from Bapa), especially when I'm driving alone cuz I can cursed all I want to without irritating the person next to eg. My Mother... LOL...

So yesterday while driving home to Sepanggar, it's raining and of cuz anyone who lives there will know there'll be a minor flood (this is due to the bad drainage system near the construction site) near the shortcut to Menggatal. So like other twenty something I like driving a bit over the speed limit (who dusnt?), and then this big fucking trailer lorry is using the fast lane and blocking other cars, cousing delay in the fast lane section. So I didn't manage to cut, cuz the lane next to me is equally busy and I am too much of a scaredy cat to cut with both car, in front and behind is to near to me. But this prove the lorry should give us chance to go through first and let other cars take over.

But that is not the story... LOL... while stuck in the jamn I have this habit of singing out loud (with close windows of cuz) pretending that I'm sone kind of popstar so probably if anyone notice will think I'm some kind of maniac. LOL... So, I was choosing songs when I stumble to Untouched by The Veronicas and thought it was very catchy song. So lets sing TOGETHER!!!

~UnTouched By The Veronicas~
I go ooo ooo you go ahh ahh
La la la...la la la... i can la la la la la la

I wanna wanna
wanna get get get
What I want, don't stop
Gimme, gimme, gimme whatcha got got
cause I can't wait wait wait any more more more
Don't even talk about the consequence
Cause right now your the only thing thats making any sense to me
And I don't give a damn what they say
Or what they think, think
Cause your the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time forever
Never want to hear you say goodbye


I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can’t resist you
It’s not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can’t forget you
Goin' crazy fromt he moment I met you


Untouched
And I need you so much


See you breathe you I want to be you
Ah la la la ah la la la
You can take take take take take time time
To live live
The way you gotta gotta live your life
Give me give me give me all of you you
Don’t be scared
Of seeing through the loneliness
I want it more more more
Don’t even think about what’s right or wrong
Or wrong or right
‘cause in the end it’s only you and me
and no one else is gonna be around
to answer all the questions left behind
And you and I are meant to be
So even if the world falls down today
You still got me to hold you up up
and I would never let you down down


I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can’t resist you
It’s not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
I need you so much somehow
I can’t forget you
I’ve gone crazy from the moment I met you


I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can’t resist you
It’s not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
I need you so much somehow
I can’t forget you
I’ve gone crazy from the moment I met you


I think it's a good dance song not in a club though, probably if someone remix it, it would be suitable. LOL...

xoxo
It's christmas time again?

No comments:

AddThis