Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Days gone by without any goodbyes

I love old pictures captured by a simple click from a film camera and without any edits.
Cuz old pictures presents what we used to be, and reminding us the past and the feeling of the exact moment when the camera flash.



We used to live at Tamalang Silou (Tamalang Silou means yellow bamboo).


My hair was a disaster so was wewen LOL... This was taken before our family outing to Tanjung Aru. I was at the back acting cool, I was 9 at the time and Wewen was 7, and Noi 6.


Another place where we used to lived. At Taman Cempaka. A candid moment and I believe in this picture I was 7 and I don't remember why it was taken and do not ask me; "what's with the devil smile?"



Yup, since child I was born with "that" smile.



My old kindergarten uniform and my siblings before puberty. LOL


xoxo
There used to be 3...

In loving Memory Bapa Tua 0903













No comments:

AddThis