Saturday, February 21, 2009

WHy dont the world revolve around me.

Dear... dear.... I dunno what's going on with my life... I hate the fact that i feel useless and feel as if my life is too chaotic... I wish I could post more intelligent entry than idiotic entries, which involved ramblings from a "Bukit Padang" patient.

Even them I am sure have far more imaginative and intellect in their ramblings while I am pretending to be psycho when in fact I am just ordinary and plain. Something that I try hard to deny although I must accept that I am nothing but a girl.... a Sabahan that contribute nothing to the world other than being a part of human population. Just another silent witness of the world.

Although I am happy that I lived in an era where my home is free from war, a part of me imagine myself living in the war zone... What does it feel like? Is there such things as happiness in a place like that? Will I find Love? How will I go through my daily life? simple questions... complicated questions... that seems to be no precise answer unless I trade my own life with them... I can only give sympathy and few moneys with wishes of peace to them. Thats all an ordinary girl like me can contribute...

Then... my life problems kicks in and show me, my reality...
My own life... My own disorganize life... My own hectic life....
There's no escape to this... even death won't forget the guilt I carry on forever....
But everyone has its own version of dark secrets... So mine wouldn't be anything special...

1 comment:

Reaggy'sWorld said...

Hey..what happen? ummm..xda masa for yourself ka..ummm poor you..

AddThis