Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is what you do when.

I just registered myself on myyearbook so I took this quizzes. LOL...

What Kind Of Sex Should You Have?
Romantic
Romantic
You are the all around romantic lover. You like the candles and romantic candle light dinners.You probably sweet and sensitive. Keep going your great!!!!!!

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

I dont think I am pretty... I'm suppose to be HOT!!!! I want to retake the quiz!!! (LOL... a girl gotta be vain once in a while). I like the picture though... really pretty...

Are You Hot, Sexy, Ugly, Pretty, Geeky? (Pics)
You Are Pretty!!!
You Are Pretty!!!
Your Pretty!!! Gives u a rose

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com


Are You In Love? (pics)
You are meant for each other!
You are meant for each other!
CONGRATS! YOU TWO ARE PERFECT...YOUR PARENTS LOVE HIM/HER UR FRIENDS LOVE HIM/HER. LIFE MUST B GREAT HUH??

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com


What Type of Kisser Are You?
Playfull kisser
Playfull kisser
You and your girl/boy friend will have a very fun relationship.

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

1 comment:

Andrik McVean said...

but i prefer to say you are pretty..hehehe

AddThis