Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pagi Yang Gelap

I am loving this tag... I waited so long and now I am officially tag!

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal/blog.The results:

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
only god knows why...-KId Rock
(Fuck... lagu edmond ne bukan sy!!!)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Last Christmas - Wham
(WTF?!!)

3. What do you like in a boy?
Down with The sickness - by Disturb
(OMG!!!! WHO FUCKIN WANT THIS IN A BOY?)

4. How do you feel today?
Is it me - Stacie Orrico
(I am not feeling somewhat insecure today)

5.What is your life’s purpose?
One step at a time - Jordin Sparks
(Eseh... this is so rite though)

6. What is your motto?
Silent Night -The Thorns
(alala... this is a fuckin christmas song)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Do they Know it's Christmas -Band Aid
(as if I am like the spirit of happy christmas ka?... LOL)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Testimonial Intro - P. Diddy
(I so dunno what to say)

9. What do you think about very often?
Joy To the world - Whitney Houston
( I am not an OPTIMIST)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Sherman
(napa blk2 xmas song ne... lama lg xmas pun!)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Air - Jason Becker
(I dunno i have this song? wow nice acoustic guitar...)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Bidadari - Pretty Ugly
(Bha?!!! Edmond = Bidadari ?)

13.What is your life story?
I hate This Part - PussyCat Dolls
(LOL)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Resah - Nitrus
(I dont see the point)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Money, Money,MOney - ABBA
(alala... wtf... I dont think of money when I see you okay, Edmond... Believe me!!!)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakins Steven
( SO NOT TRUE, my wedding song wud be Norah Jones's come away with me)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Let its Snow - Dean Martin
(UI... miracle 2 taw...)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
If you Love me - Barry Manilow
(WTF?)

19. What is your biggest fear?
Lie...its alright - Bo bice
(LOL, i dunno why this shud be my greatest fear)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Forever - The Veronicas
(HUH?)

21. What do you think of your friends?
Empayar mu - Hujan
(LOL... Suit to Reag)

22. What will you post this as?
Pagi yang Gelap - Hujan
(Can bha if You)

MY TAGS:
Reag, Jess, and Suzai. (Malas aku maw tag org lain cuz they've been tag LOL)

No comments:

AddThis