Sunday, February 22, 2009

My romance in november...

I know I shouldn't be complaining but what happen to the romance that I dreamt of... As another victim of the hopeless romantic, my relationship I guess has almost lost it sense of romanticism... Alas... I am another one of those who wish they could complain to the other half but refrained from doing so... Dear lord... what happen to the so called HONESTY in a
relationship....
I love him of cuz but things just been too routine that I could almost memorize every movements, every conversation and almost no pleasant surprises to amused us. Just the same boring routine that probably will end a relationship... something that I hope won't happen to us. I wanna feel the same lovey dovey dopey feeling I once feel in the earlier stage of the relationship. I wonder if he feel the same as I do though I don't wanna bring this subject up with him cuz he'll either thinks that I am bored with him or brings up the past which always lead to tiresome arguments.
As a newbie in a serious relationship, I see this as a challenge something that I won't let myself give in to the norm of this kind of relationship. I so don't wanna be like an old classic asian marriage couple that in the end all conversation involves grunting and sex is just for productivity purposes. I want a never ending romance and nothing will stop me from getting what I deserve (damn I feel like one of those beyonce's song).
xoxo
The Lover

2 comments:

Reaggy'sWorld said...

Awww..cynta..ya2 mcm beyonce's song ka..heheh..ummm..i think you need spend time with dia..ask if dia ok with u?..do dia still love you?..ask bout ur lovelife? with sweet n soft tone voice ya..Or spice up in ur relationship..umm..u two sepadan..jgn putus asa ya..it will be fine. Pray to god for u two,ok geng.

Sigup said...

wahhhh...berat ni..indapa, love never being early or late baa. sia simple jaa (nasihat kampung2 ni tau).. if u feel that it need to be safe, then just do it, else just make a move to another stage of life! there are no winner or loser in the world of love. :P :D jgn marah ahh.

AddThis