Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommy, It's Valentine...

Another 5 days to Valentine... What are you guys gonna da on that special day?
To tell you the truth... I never did celebrate valentine until Last year and that's another story...
THANK YOU MR ED...

Anyway... I dont think I'll be doing anything for Valentine... I'll be kinda busy...
But is Mr youknowwhoyouare decided wanna give a the perfect valentine gift it would be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tengtengtengtengtengtengtengtengtengtengtengtengteng
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I can jog in style, I want the pink color one okay darling....


Okay... since I am googling about stuff so, I decided to google some valentine gifts and what you can give to your 'better half' (meaning us beautiful ladies) a perfect gift.

Cute... and its not a phone case... it's actually a birth control pill case... LOL... c'mon we are mature enuff to talk about safe sex.


And here's another way to spend your valentine's...

Scene 1: Blindfold orgasm
I've revealed this little secret before and I'll do it again: When you hinder one of your partner's senses, like, say, her eyesight, the rest of her senses will become heightened and anticipatory. Tonight, you're going to play with your blind little mistress...

When you're in the privacy of closed quarters (i.e. home, hotel, motel, etc.), encourage her to hop into the shower. When she comes out, dries off and is about to get dressed, sneak up behind her, blindfold her and place her on the bed. Wait a few minutes before you touch her; let her feel your air, your breath, and even smell your cologne, but don't lay your hands on her just yet.

wanna know more just clink this link

If you are in the mood for some kinky valentine gift, you should checkout this website.
There's lotta funny kinky stuff for you perverts in this website...

LOL... and here's another idea to spice up your little valentine 'party'...

Spider Nipple Pinchers... I almost seen it all... (Wondering how the hell they gonna use that) Ouch... nipple pinchers... thats gonna hurt.

Okaylar... Enuff of this kinky stuff... If any of you opt to be more traditional then this would be pefect.

I know probably you wouldn't find this kind of necklace at KK... but wudnt hurt you to find something like this...


And Man created Chocolate... Yes, present is kinda overrated but still its a classic and I wudnt mind to get this for Valentine's. (Except chocolate "murah" , I Know people said its not the gift that counts, its the thought that came with it... BULLSHIT... dont ever believe it guys, Girls want to feel special and you should put an effort in gifts.)

You should put these goodies in a gift basket or box. Hey, here's an idea why don't buy and wrap all her fav goodies and dont forget the flowers.

LOL... I know... maybe some of this ideas is not suited for you and most guys I know hated to break his piggy bank for a gift, But it's not gonna hurt you to try and make the love of your life be happy once in a while than making her cry all the time.

xoxo
Cynta is Not A Love Guru...



No comments:

AddThis