Monday, February 9, 2009

The little things in life

Whatever I'm doing right now is based on insecurity... Yes, as usual I have successfully screwed up my mental health by acting as if I am suffering a breakdown and dodging anything that can gimme stress. Forgetting that who I really am and what I really wanna do. Instead of trying to strive for the best, I locked myself inside a dark 'sulap' and sleep....

I know I am ramblings right now, there's nothing else to do but pretend that I am that hurt instead all I am is clueless... I wanna scream and let out all the emotions like they did in Oprah but being me... knowing that nobody would understand or if they do, I am automatically a wuss... I am not suicidal or anything is just... I dunno what I wanna do... Okay I know what I want just...

Fuck... Better accept what you are, accept the situation I'm in... try at least to make it better and the most important thing is Make Peace With Myself...

xoxo
WTF...

No comments:

AddThis