Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Secret of MinE

I wanna tell the whole world... I have the biggeSt Crush on...
No... its not EdMond...
He's my bf so, we have almost past all levels of LOve in a relationship...
This entRy is noT about Him...

The person I am infatuateD is somEonE seems so surReal...
He's JusT thaT perFect. I wannAbe wiTh him But he Is untouchable, Larger Than LiFe..He's Kind, He's of cuz suPeR GooD LooKing, Tall, Dark and HandSome...
InTelligent, paTient and has The most Gorgeous SmiLe Ever....
I literally worship him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
Be Careful He have a Gun and He'S not Afraid To UsE it..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacynta is Currently Drooling...LOL
I used to bring this pictures inside My wAllet...LOL

and another Darkcantbereachunreal Crush

Photobucket

xoxo
Happy Valentine.
LOVE YOu bubu

p/s: I used to have a strings of odd crushes. Will blog about it later. And this actually runs in the family... Don't believe me ask ChisukiHana, she also used to have odd crushes that doesn't include her obsession on Daiki.

No comments:

AddThis