Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fuck celcom broadband

Celcom broadband probably the most slowest, complicated, stupid, broadband ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot check out me blog due some unknown reason!!!!! I can login but I cannot view me precious blog. T_T

FucK.... and I just uploaded a new banner and I cant check whether it fit or not.
Finally I got a pink banner and I cant checkitout!!!! well BOOHOO missy, life doesnt always go your way. Anyone please tell me if its okay or not... please... please...please....

Okay, on to the other stuff...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay... my other stuff is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay... I'm going out at noon to some CNY party and will be going with ciean and chisuki. Dunno whether it will be fun yet, hopefully will be....

Right now I am suppose to be playing with my brother, amusing him and be his play date but I am too preoccupied with this entry to entertain him. I know I am a bad sister probably will be a bad mother.
He's talking to his toys right now, even warned me to be silence so his transformer can sleep. I just taught him toy's value to differentiate the original and the rip off... I'm not that good though cuz my childhood is far different. Toys is rare and I gotta share it with 2 other siblings.

There's another other stuff.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got a fav cupcake store, its the bakery at TONG HING. It's okay and it looks cute although it cost about RM2.20 quite expensive lar for me cuz with that amount of money I can easily buy a nasi lemak (and plus RM1.00 only for fried chicken). But I didn't bought it at peak hours (whatever that is), after 8.00pm the bakery will sell half price on all pastries, cakes etc... so that's the time to buy of cuz it wont be freshly bake by then but BUDGET baby!!! I'm not rich and if you check my wallet you'll see a few RM10... and that's for car fuel you muthafucka. Sorry dont mean to curse... I'm in foul mood....

Yes, I used to be a chocolate addict, the other one is vanilla with butter icing on top. It's a good way to ease a broken heart.

xoxo
just cause I can do it doesnt mean I'm a super women.


AddThis