Thursday, February 5, 2009

eVIE!!! u tag people ah!!!

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. (Those that are tagged cannot refuse.)
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people OK.

tags :reagan, wewen, ida, jonay, suzai, jess, ciean etc... (tag your it)

1.What have you been doing recently?
- making sure my ass goes to class.

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- battry mati, I op la.

3.What happened at 10am today?
- now 10.55 suppose to be googling johnson&johnson instead I tagging people.

4.When did you last cry?
- I forgot la.

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
- fate is in own hand.

6.What do you want in your life now?
- be a fucking millionaire.

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- hood. if got none of that, men antam ja la.

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
- the tightest black pants you ever see that could make Mariah Carey envy me.

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
- saved messages.

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
- duh... i'm a women.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
- ada... (malu-malu jawab ne) sy pakai belt nancy.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
- bedtime story. got no time for movies lar nowadays.

14.What are you proud of?
- i am proud to be a SABAHAN.

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
- saved messages.

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Neyo - Mad ( I am still obsess with this song.)

17.Do you have any nicknames?
- uina... banyak ging... lemme see including my dad constant ramblings I wud say less than 20 and more than 10.

18.What does the newest text say?
- Aku d Megalab.

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
- early, I wuz too tired... got bengkel and rushing all the time.

20.Are you currently happy?
- i am and wanna be more happier.

21.Who gives you the best advice?
- those who loved me the most.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- hermm... whipped cream is too expensive for me beside I wud prefer peanut butter. (crunchy one k)

23.Who did you talk on the phone with last night?
- none... but edmond call me up to ask if I already eaten.

24.Is something bugging you now?
- yup....

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- edmond lar.

1 comment:

Reaggy'sWorld said...

Ok cynta..i'll paste n answer it at my personal blog ya..hey..come add me up at http://reaggydairy.blogspot.com/

AddThis