Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year PArtay

I kissed 2008 goodbye and welcomes 2009 with an open arms and 6inch blade behind my back, whisper to its ear "I killed you if you screw with me". LOL... I'm quite in a jolly mood even though this is the 2nd day of 2009 and I still haven't started any of my resolution. Don't nagged... I'm still in a middle of a minor crisis.

But on the bright side, I'm gonna post some photos from my new year party. I wish I could say I was partying at some club but I was with my familia, NO!!!!! It was kinda fun different from what I usually do but still being in a warm friendly environment far do made me feel festive.

31st December 2009
Location : Lohan, Ranau
Place : Charlie's fish pond/miniature lake.
Activity : Fishing

I HATE FISHING.



I dunno why but I like this picture....

Obviously I didn't do any fishing but Wiwin manage to catch a BIG CiATFISH that was our catch of the day. Ipik was jealous of wiwin cuz it was his aim to catch that particular fish.



/>Wiwin Winner Pose.

Afterwards, we went back to Lohan rest house to rest and unpack our bags, freshen up for the party. The party was held at Charlie's family house, lotta friendly people, BBQ chicken, sausage, fish and lots of alcohol. By 10pm I don't think there's any sober people left excluding the kids of course.


















00:00 WE SHOUTED HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! probably our shouts could be heard until the next kampung.

Morning...
Hangover but doesn't stop us from jumping into the cold lake on the sun shiny 1st January. (btw happy birthday to Jennifer!!!)























so I hope all of you had a fab New Year Party like I did....

xoxo
Cynta


No comments:

AddThis