Friday, January 30, 2009

I got CON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was reading Sotchai's blog when I click this link in one of her entries!

You must tell 7 people about this game in 9 days in order to make your wish come true.

Edmond Justin (Me Buyapren a.k.a Mr I-am-always-right) is the one that you love.

Nonok (my 4 year old brother) is one you like but can't work out.

You care most about Wewen. (my 21 year old hot sister)

Nancy (the famous hot blogger) is the one who knows you very well.

Wiwin (my cute kuzzy) is your lucky star.

Just Dance (Hey, it's my club song!) is the song that matches with Edmond Justin.

Spotlight ( c'mon!!!) is the song for Nonok.

Mad (YAI!!!!!) is the song that tells you most about your mind.

And I hate this Part (OMG SO NOT!)is the song telling how you feel about life!

I AM SO NOT TELLING 7 FUCKING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS. THIS IS TOTALLY BULL... Beside... I hate anything that got to do stuff like this, it's like a chained letter fooling people to believe in something seem true but utterly ridiculous.

xoxo
The beutiFOOL

No comments:

AddThis