Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happiness in a cookie jar.

Yo WAZZAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I finally found the wallet and still safely inside the desk though a bit cold on the surface. So I am forgiven by my 'Nightmare before Christmas' wallet.

I almost dance all the way to class this morning but its on the 4th floor and lotta people around me and I'm not that good in dancing.

I really wanna upload pictures right now but can't cuz I'm catching up with my studies don't want to repeat last sem.

enough ramblings tomorrow probably gonna post something other than my narssistic ramblings.

xoxo
"I live my life for you it's all I ever do, Everytime you're here I feel brand New, You open up my eyes" . Corniest lyric I ever heard.




3 comments:

Jonay said...

hehehe..nasip wallet ja, bukan hilang BF ahh..

SuicideCandy said...

jgn... wallet pun sama penting dia bha.

ShadesOfPurple said...

dush jonay.sibuk,hahahaha

AddThis