Friday, January 23, 2009

The birthday Bash

Those who think 46 is too old to have a birthday party all I can say is KISS MY ASS!!!
My dad had a quite superb birthday I must say even if he didn't say a word but I know...

The Protagonist.
VVIP of the day.



The Heroin a.k.a Tukang Belanja



Messy Kid



Lovely Ladies 1 and 2.



The couple.


LOL, okay so it's not exactly a party, just a quite dinner party of 7 people at.

Location

Jaws SeaFood Restaurant
1 borneo
Speciality : Thai and Chinese cuisine.

Menu:

We pick the 38++ package and 2 side dishes

Half roasted chicken. Very Fuckin OISSHHHIIIII!!!!!! (chisuki correct me jipun k)

Anchovies.


Butter prawn. 400g. RM7.00 PER KG


Oyster with Wasabi Sauce. Wewen's fav. RM15 per KG

All I can say the dinner was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S
The service was fine, waitresses is polite although they did forget 1 dish but they make up for it AND....
THE FOOD WAS SERVED FAST!!!
which is a ++++++ for mi familia cuz we're not a patient customer.


*******************************************************************************

The cake.
Cheese cake RM52.00 at Multi Bake 1 borneo. Yummyness!!!!

My dad didn't actually blew the candle, he did make a wish and Messy kid blew it up for him even participate in the cutting cake ceremony.

What surprise us is that the restaurant even help set up the birthday cake, dunno if it's a part our their service.

So as usual we joked, laugh out loud and talked about our family. So it's a good 46th birthday without any arguments and just pure family moment.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAPA!!!

xoxo
Me is I

p/s: the service is good, my mum even give a tip for it.
p/p/s: Our dinner only cost about RM104.50
p/p/p/s: forgot to mention the package comes along with chicken soup and veggie of your choice.












6 comments:

ReaganRayMunang said...

Ohh my GodFather Bday..46 da..heheh..aik? your dad bday semalam ka? if yes..same to my dad jg..:)but he 49. Send my greeting to him ya cynta. Ohh ya..bila lg kita mau minum2 n crt2 ni..hheheh

SuicideCandy said...

bila-bila bha... ko cny d mana? Happy birthday to ur dad!!!

ReaganRayMunang said...

Tq.hahha..sy? d umah ha darl..lg pun sy ada personal problem with my partner..i so clueless..hopeless..so lost n lemah now..ohh ya..the borang ada tmpt kwn sy..march tarikh tutup dia..nnt sy kasi details..so,p the model cast? miss sabah mandy nandu pun p sy dgr2 ni.

SuicideCandy said...

Owh darl... Hope everything will be okay with your partner. Remember whatever happens you still got family and friends.

ReaganRayMunang said...

Tq.very2 much. I hope one day sy blh kasi cerita sm ko jg..semua my BFFs jauhkan diri after i with dia.Sy xda kwn rapat da. Long story..mungkin ko pun terkejut jg..but sy percaya u very open one. Ok,i'll ok. I need to strong myself utk bersaing with the third person.

SuicideCandy said...

dun worry i accept u for who u are... LOL... be strong buddy!

AddThis