Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Biggest Mistake Ever

Have you guys ever see No Reservation at Discovery Travel and Adventure?
I had a crush on the Host Anthony Bourdain (Yes, I know!!! he's probably my dad's age).
Even though I had a crush on him I though he was gay.
TURN OUT
HE WASN'T, NEVER BEEN GAY IN HIS WHOLE LIFE.

I apologize for my ignorant to Mr Bourdain.
Mr Bourdain has been married for a decade then divorced and got married again and now a child of his own.
I was so wrong, maybe it was the earring, cuz someone once told me that wearing earring on your left ear means you're gay. I dunno why I am fooled by this absurd theory and I am so sorry if any of you are offended.

I don't have an old guy fetish the reason i had a crush on him cuz he's witty and funny. I like the uniqueness of his show. The show not only concern about food but about the culture evolves around the food as well. (does that sound right?).





No comments:

AddThis