Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun Fair

I am in a giddy mood not just because it's Christmas but also the fact that My hair has change and become more chio than before. ( god... the self praise again!!!)



From This To:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To this soft ayu girl... LOL


xoxo
Love me or Hate me
you're still saying my name...

I did my haircut at Patrick Salon and all I can think of is Sial to them cuz I dunno why that salon treat Caucasian extra special as if they're are fucking God... Please I also pay the same amount, treat all your customer the same.

p/s : Last saturday went to the Euro Fun Fair... Kinda fun and lotta photos to share will blog about it later!!!
p/p/s : Eh... know any good salon out there... please don't hesitate to tell me k...

No comments:

AddThis