Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Celebration for the Idiot...

Update about my life....

1. I am currently "system down" about my failed grades... so far it's the worst result I ever had since 2003.

2. Haven't registered for next sem and just got a msg from my good friend CT, "Besok Last Register"... Panicking a bit....

3. Wash my baby viva.

4. My cute lil bro said his first curse word out loud... he said SHIT, and it sounded very odd hearing from a 4 year old. (of cuz I forbid him from using that word ever again at least until he's 18)...

6. The next door kids oddly interested in others genitals especially the Ani the weird lil girl. Keep on staring at nonok's.

7. Thinking about new year resolution.

8. Edmond just SMS me... he can't be with me at new year's celebration T_T ... busy working... damn I hate that fuckin hotel.

9. I am 48 kg... BYE2 50kg!!!

10. I gotta start my jogging routine again and try focusing on the possitive energy.

so... what can i say... I'm still on the "system down" mode... Trying to focus on every bit of possitive energy i have that is = none. But I know there's lotta people supporting me, family, lover and friends. I hope the new year promise a new Jacynta in life... so Lets help me get rid of the old Jacynta.... can or not?...

No comments:

AddThis