Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beautiful, dirty dirty... not rich though...

I am suffering from monthly PMS and again I wish womenhood ain't this painful monthly.
Guys should suffer PMS too, it's just ain't fair that us women gotta go through painful ordeal such as child birth, menstrual, menopause, raging hormons, sexist people wtf...

Okay, my point is i just hate period.

11 December will be the day that i've waited for my whole life finally i will ride on an aeroplane... Those who've been following me since i started blogging will know that one of my life long wishes is to ride a plane... so call me a KAMPUNG GIRL... I don't care cuz I can finally brag LOL that I have been travelling outside sabah and it's not even at KL but at Jakarta and Bandung where I can shop till I drop and I won't even bother to shit or pee... cuz I have a talent for constipation LOL.

But constipation did got the best of me... My training had done me little weight reduce...I am back at the big 50 KG. Shit, how's that to kill a jolly mood... just when I finally could finish 4 round at Taman Rimba.

So I'm back at square 1 but still I will continue this little jogging routine of mine, maybe if I'm fit enough next year I could participate at the borneo marathon. Well finger cross then...

To end this entry i stumble to a few old skool pictures of my family and wanna share it to the viewers how Sabah people back then (the poscard face just ain't showing the true sabahan). Okay lar not it's the 90s and 80s still back then mar...


Still toddlers my sister wewen and bro nonoi....



The slim days.. My Bapa Second from right...


From left: Nonoi, wewen, Cynta and Wawan... I was 6 at that time...

Taken after I throw some hissy fit. dunno why and when...

xoxo...
new memories to be created and old one to be cherish forever in minds and hearts

No comments:

AddThis