Thursday, December 4, 2008

The attack of the Influenza

SHIT!!!!!
I am sick and I hate it...

I dunno if you guys get it too but whenever I'm sick I feel as if my brain is blocked and all my energy is use to absorb the virus running inside my body.

Achoo!!!... I type my sneeze just to show how sick i am. Btw here's my birthday review:

What I do on my birthday is all unexpected events... we didn't expect the bb cafe, clubs, pizza hut. All we wanna do on that day was to ease our broken hearts by taking photos as if we are fucking supermodel. We pose shamelessly at the Tanjung Aru Beach, Bukit Bendera viewing point (huh? WTF) and of cuz finally Jesselton Point. And HELL YEAH we did take awesome photos, although I am kinda bump to see that my awesome photo doesn't seem to attract attention that i wanted.

Okay enough self pity. My super duper sweet 22 is held at bb cafe and club Shennanigans. It's kinda same with Joanne's but hers was well plan and mine wasn't. But I just llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee the moment when we do this spontaneous act.

here's the dialogue:
Alexis: Lets just hit the club
Moi: Yeah right...
Amber & Gwen: What? (wasn't paying attention)
ALEXIS and moi smiling...
Amber and Gwen smiling...

***THE HUSH-HUSH MOMENT***

Amber and Gwen : Come on lets go.
Alexis : We'll go after she got her birthday shot.
Gwen: I gotta change, I don't want to hit the club looking like this.
Moi: Then we'll change at my house then.
Everyone : OKAY!!!

And just like that we hit the clubs without the outfits and our recited plan.

But it was still awesome and we were the first group hit the dance floor dancing as if nobody is watching.

xoxo
poor sick girl

p/s: I will post photos after finished editing it... LOL

No comments:

AddThis