Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just live your life

I know I am a mediocre blogger shouldn't be commenting about other bloggers... but I just feel like I gotta say something and I just hate some female bloggers that seems to become more bitchier everyday... I mean come on, nobody is fuckin perfect!!! stop commenting how ugly people look like when yourself as well is far than perfect.

Those female bloggers is just lookin for their 15 minutes of fame, I have nothing against it but to used people and ridicule them is wrong. Find something useful to do other than being bitchy and mean. Don't like someone than shut the hell up... There's more problem in this whole damn world than yours. I don't know why it pissed me off, it just strengthen my opinion that our world is full of crappy assholes people...


No comments:

AddThis