Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Butterfly Panorama

My name is Jacynta and I am a foodholic.

Imagine this situation, a chubby 5ft4 walking out of a shopping mall, on her left hand a take-away KFC and she look annoyed because of the hot midday sun, wearing a red top didn't help with her looks, trying to look elegant when in fact she look as if she's someone's mother and she's only 22. She struggle to hide her tummy by covering it with handbag a poor attempt cuz its still shows.
.
.
.
.
.
Then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUMUKNYA SUDAH KAU JESS!!!
Jess : Kima ko!!!
Herman : LOL, JESS GUMUK SUDAH
Jess : SHUT UP!!!!

See in this situation, you can see how awkward the poor girl feels. FYI Herman shouted from his car while passing by. And that my fellow readers why I hate stumbling to my old acquaintance.
They don't greet me with a
HI, HELLO, HOW ARE YOU, WHAZZUP etc... but with a GUMUKNYA KO?!... and if I got 1ringgit for everytime people said that to me, i'll be a fucking millionaire by now... It really annoyed me on a level beyond my own expectation, and I seldom annoyed.

here's a before and after picture of moi.



before
taken on 2005



after
2008

okay, so maybe i did gain weight... so what?!!! YOU GUYS STILL DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO HUMILIATE ME IN PUBLIC, AND WE ARE NOT EVEN THAT CLOSE FOR YOU, YES YOU!!! TO CRITIC ABOUT MY WEIGHT ISSUE AS IF I AM FUCKING OPRAH WINFREY. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

the end..



No comments:

AddThis