Sunday, October 19, 2008

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

i open a buletin board in my FS and saw that 1 of my friends post this so rather than post it back through FS I post it here..

WHAT IF YOUR ASK YOU THIS?
1.Hi how are ya?
+ i'm fine

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall with me?!
+ No

3. I LOVE U..
+ I really don't.

4. DO u want some cookies?
+ Thank u but no....

5.Can you take me a picture??
+ what do you mean by that?

6.Help me in my homework!
+ i'm quite busy myself

7. Here's my gift to you...
+ thank u but u shouldn't have... and i really can't accept it.

8. Let's just be textmates
+ it would be better if we don't.

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
+ no, thank u.

10.Let's sit together in the bus
+ i got my own car....

11. Hi baby
+ don't call me baby please...

12. Your still beautiful!
+ thank you.

13.I still LOVE you!
+ i'm with someone else...

14.Can I visit your house?
+ no

15.Do you love me?be gi
+ no

Post this as..
"WHAT IF YOUR EX ASK THIS TO YOU?"
If you don't post it, you will lose your love ones now

frankly i don't really believe that cuz love doesn't based on answering insignificant survey questions. Love is based on trust, Love should be give and received.
Love and Be loved back....

and this is really is what i'm gonna answered if one of my ex asked me. i don't hate any of my exes but i prefer to move on... i want to forget and never again be remembered by them cuz we are much better seperate than together...

NEWS FLASH...
yesterday i went clubbin at shennanigans, pictures will be post on the next entry...
a wild adventure to loose all the exam stresses.

xoxo.... a big kiss and hug to the love of my life... you know who you are.

No comments:

AddThis