Thursday, October 16, 2008

OMG

OK... the title is maybe a bit drama queen like but that is what i felt.... i totally FORGOTTEN to dissed the worst restaurant i ever went...

MOM AND SON'S RECIPE
Location : 1st floor 1 borneo (o maybe 2nd)

Why am I dissing this place cuz the service is sooooooooo..... BAD!
My fucking fish and chips didn't arrived.
the food is fucking expensive.
AND WORST TASTE SO BAD AND SMELL AND EVEN LOOK LIKE VOMIT.
reminds me of my other experienced but i dun want to complained about that one cuz i dun expect much from that kinda restaurant.

Basically the restaurant is totally cheating CONSUMERS.
PUT AN EXPENSIVE PRICE TAG ON THINGS THAT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE POOR INSTEAD OF PAYING CUSTOMERS.
(shit that sentence made me sound like a snob).

that reminds me why put various types of food in the menu when you can't even cooked it right. WHY EMPLOYED STUPID WAITRESSES THAT WILL MADE YOU WAIT FOR YOUR FOOD WHEN IT'S NOT GONNA ARRIVE.

so to anyone reading this entry... please join this boycott towards MOM AND SON'S RECIPE...

P/S for a much more another version of this review please visit ciean.blogspot.com



No comments:

AddThis