Monday, October 6, 2008

KK BOX BIRTHDAY BASH

All i can say about my weekend is FUCKIN BLAST!!!

We kick it off with pre-birthday bash for my brother Noi and his beloved at BB cafe ( how lucky, both of them born on the same date, another reason for Noi not to forget his GF birthday).

I didn’t stay long there cuz I had a minor crisis... So all I can say about BB Cafe is thanx for the tequila shots for My bro and his better half. But i think they gotta change the live band... it was a so-so act and with only one good singer outta 3, so you do the math.

Then the real birthday celebration is at KKBOX Kramunsing... it’s a buffet and karaoke place... good for those oldies and young uns to have fun together... WHY?!!!! You ask me?... cuz my family like karaokeing and mostly have a good karaoke voice.

I like the buffet consist of three types of fusion food, malay+Chinese+Japanese. I am now a fan of sushi... (alamak pants getting tighter).

So enjoy these pictures... sorry I am so fucking malas to organize this pictures.





the PARTAY people...



wawan drunk already...


technology is sin... daisy showing off through 3G calls


cannot stand so bising lar...


tidaaakkk!!!! aku tidaaakkk bersalah!!!


the only picture i had at BB CAFE... cheerss...margarita baby...


we are such cam whores...


to kiss or not to kiss...


the main beverage..


the love birds...


the superior couple...




okay so my ass is getting bigger, my waist is an inch bigger, i will still eat!!!


the ultimate singer of Sayang Kinabalu... true sabahan kid


golden boys...

No comments:

AddThis