Thursday, October 9, 2008

finally....

Well it's Cynta motherfucker comin straight from K.Ki-na-ba-lu
Stuntin in my loc-locs, dreamin 'bout me M.I.A.
Boyfriend wonderin where I'm at, cause I'm in the spot-spot
Why he always tryin to be puttin me down on lock lock?

haha... borrow lyric from Party People.
what new with me?... nothing just the usual dilemma... just finish test which i didn't study at all...
and... owh... DANCED FOR THE OPENING ACT at the Bishop's B'day Partay...

finally... i just couldn't believe in me... on the stage stiff smiling manage to dance without falling face first. All the time while dancing my head keep saying WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?

i mean i'm a student and there's plenty of better stuff i can do beside that. And i justified myself by saying i never danced before, it's my first time (and probably my last) so i don't give a fuck if i look stiff dancing...

well pictures will be shown on another entry...

xoxo
You know you love me.



No comments:

AddThis