Friday, October 24, 2008

the double birthday bash/ ladies nite version 2.0

This photolog entry is not arrange according to its real sequenced but do enjoy cuz i'll be explaining each photo....


it's 5 am time to go home... kinda odd starting an entry with the goodbye photo...


at RnB Lintas... yes i was on the podium strutting my stuff, there's daisy too but covered by me in this photo...


i need some love... i look terrible here... tired after dancing all nite long at Shennanigans


The crowd gathered in front of the stage...


DayC still looking good after dancing for hours unlike moi...


The birthday girl!!! saying thank you to the lead guitarist... ko mengurat dia ka wen?

Wild Chick/Birthday Girl!!!


manage to cam whore while partying..


the band N'twine the latest band at Shennanigans was awesome... i like the fact they didn't wreck any good song, and the performance was superb...


i cannot not cam whore...

kima buruknya muka, with my open mouth i look retarded... at the dance floor


Just arrive and need to cam whore...


wondering why my hair is red here?... i photoshop myself la... but i didn't manage to photoshop all of the photos got no time these few days...


my club outfit... i know it suppose to be sluttier but need to loose a few pounds and maybe do a breast augmentation for it..


my hair supposed to look like this... i hate my black hair, it makes my complexion look dull...


see... dull...

i totally photoshop this photo... not yet finish but without shame i am posting it. In the bedroom, camwhoring while waiting for them to get ready.


this picture is remove due to privacy requested by its owner...


the sister and i


at BBcafe showing off my pretty green dress. another party for Wild Chick.


ignore the background... i so do not knew who the hell sitting at the back...


another pro cam whore...


Birthday girl sishaing with Amy... trying to blow smoks at me...


The boys... sorry noi, you were cut off. it was not taken by me.


The end... will update more photo log... this is fun right?
XOXO
Ling2/cynta/Jess/Jac/Joey/Gontiuk/L/ any weird name given to me..

1 comment:

MsCie said...

Pro cam whore ah??? Such an honor...thanks doll.

AddThis