Thursday, October 30, 2008

the best tom yam in town...

if anyone asked me what is my guilty indulgence?...
i would answer quickly FOOD...

BECAUSE FOOD IS..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FOOD + MOUTH x TUMMY divided with YUMMYNESS = FAT

BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM EATING MUCH MORE!!! LOL

so for my latest post I'm gonna talk about my favourite tom yam in KK...




located at Jalan Bundusan, you can see the BIG sign.


the restaurant is at the back, there's another restaurant up front by the road... don't go there...

there's even a security/traffic patrol/valet to monitor your well being and of cuz your car...


LOL... edmond commented on my fav tom yam : " the soup is nice but i don't like the mee, it looks too much like mee maggie ".


the soup is so red and hot!!!



lol, got no time to take a photo before eaten.


taken before food arrival... VERY HUNGRY.

XoXo
the lazy student-instead-of-studying-updates-her-blog.

No comments:

AddThis