Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my long lost lover

this entry is dedicated to my long sweet companion, i miss everything about you, lets have a quiet moment for him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOTE : please listen to the song All BY MYSELF
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


not them... see behind, that's my baby (2nd baby)... it's my tiara 1.1cc (manual ahh...cannot drive auto), without any modification (yet)... this was taken last Christmas (still not mine then), passed to me early this year... the car that thought me how to drive... the car that gimme bullshits almost all the time, where he (yes...it's a he) makes me cry, worry... always give me headache, whom i used to push whenever the engine cannot start... whom i used to hate... he was a legacy to our family passed down to every child as a first car we'll drive when we got our licence, the car that help us all and yet took us down as well... he's done with his 10 year service and now it's time to bid farewell...

p/s i love you... but i'm not the one broken you down

No comments:

AddThis