Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mister Tiara ehh...

since i'm on the mood for reminiscing, lemme refresh my mind on the day my baby died...................................................................................
................................................................................

it was on a cold and rainy night, my family and i was otw to a family dinner at Sri Mutiara Seafood Restaurant. i never thought my baby would died so soon...not on the countdown to our 'merdeka day'.

everything was going as plan at first, i didn't drove MR Tiara that evening... i let my brother drove him, i was feeling jolly thinking that i'm gonna have fun that night. not a single thought come across my mind that he would leave me so soon...

he was just behind us... trailing behind us... and i swear he looks okay, a bit dirty but okay... then i hears a loud honk, the last cry i heard from my baby... he stops.

i quickly look at that direction with annoyance, my heart stops a beat when i saw my baby covered with smokes...

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i asked my dad to let me out from the car... i run to my baby... seeing his eyes full with smokes... feeling heat all over his body... that scene to me seems like i was in a twilight zone... i heard noise, people chattering around me but none of them seems significant... my baby seems to be crying for help but none would... i put my hand on my baby's eyes...saying the last goodbye to him... he close his eyes as if thanking me for letting him rest in peace forever...

TIARA 1.1 CC
6853 X
1999 - 2008
a loyal companion to all

some of my fond memories with my baby...


okay la only me... but i was in TIARA when i camwhore most of the time...


genesis...

honestly, it's not that i don't have pictures of him but not in this computer... will give a full picture of him when i am home...

No comments:

AddThis