Friday, September 5, 2008

karaoke night anyone?...


why am i not in the pic?.... i hate it when i'm not in a good picture...

dayzee... singing her heart out along with weweng and amy...

look at how enthusiatics, they sing the song.... sampai naik atas kerusi ma

btw i am the self proclaimed DJ that night... "LETS PARTAY PEOPLE"

huhu... siblings alert....


i do hate karaoke... seriously i do... i am embarassed singing in public but there's an exceptions for people whom i'm closed with becouse any comment about how bad i sung will only be discuss among us (meaning dorang mengijik pun tiapa bha).

to anyone that follows my blog will know that my baby Mr Tiara died on the eve of merdeka... so to cure this broken heart my uncle took us all to a Karaoke spot after the family dinner.

at first my uncle (is 44 years 'young') planned not just go karaokeing (not sure if there's such word) but he wants to go clubbing as well... and as a freebies lover all of us agreed. The plan was to a karaoke spot that suggested by me and to RnB club at Lintas...

as my family is very unpredictable.... the plan of cuz gone awry... so we are stuck in a very lousy karaoke place (that only suitable for old men with GRO bitches)...

but since uncle is paying we just went... we ordered cocktails to start things up... pick some cheesy songs... and sing our hearts out....

it's actually pretty funny... the room chosen for us is name 'Thailand'... and it's smells funny... the drinks seems to be almost none alcohol... and the service slow.... and don't let me comment about the interior....

wait, wait... i will.... i dunno why the owner choose red... and a lamp post as decorative item, with bulk tv and the karaoke set seems to be broken... microphone not working, gotta change a few times... black leather seat?.... LOL.. this place oozes with corniness... (english is right?)

enough of me bitching around.........

1 comment:

holly said...

Your family seem really cool and it looks like you all had a wicked night!

I'm based in the UK and i've started university and have moved into halls.

I had a great fresher's week and have joined some clubs so i can get to know people better, the best one is the Karaoke club. We arranged a whole evening in the student union and I got a custom CDG with all my favourite songs on, i do a great "how do I live" by leann rimmes and when I get more drunk move onto whitney houston, I'm never sure how those sound though because by then I'm pretty drunk.

I've often thought about doing the X factor! So what did you sing at your Karaoke night?

AddThis