Wednesday, September 17, 2008

brave in our endeavors

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Why do I always end up doing something so damn humiliating… I hate the fact that things just doesn’t seem to get better for me. ‘What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’, is that true? Then why do I feel weaker?

Whenever it happened I just want to vanish but instead I got to covered it up with a much more degrading action than before. I am just a fucked up person, I pretend it doesn’t have any effect on me. Making people think that I am such a shameless person but the fact in father than the truth…

So the recent mortifying experience is that I make a fool out of me in front of the whole class. Again this situation secured my position as the class clown. I feel as if I am a reincarnation of Fran Fine (from the Nanny). Maybe I am overrated… but people will forget (hopefully). Only I just wish people could see more to me than just a class clown or a bimboo or an airhead or a loser.

I don’t know what else I can do but hope for the best and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try…..

Until my soul leaves my body because of exhaustion from trying and trying…

To my endeavors… May it will bring many joyous moments to moi…

Cheers!!! ARAMAI TI!!!

note: the title is based on Sm St Peter school anthem.

No comments:

AddThis