Friday, August 22, 2008

si juuuummmmmuuukkk...

for anyone that don't understand the title... it's Jumuk for Gumuk or Gemuk or Fatty lar oi... i think i've gain some weight... no seriously i'm not gaining but i am fat. shit!!! since when did i become so fat?...

so i am planning to loose some weight if i can... cuz i hate exercises, diet... no can do!!!! so wtf should i do?... herm... it made me miss my high school days when i'm still fit and could run 4 storey high building without feeling exhausted... damn... and looking at my super skinny sister made me so jealous bha... She doesn't need to do anything and still stay oh so slim and beautiful...


My sister smirks at me showing off her slim body. Damn you wewen... this is so unfair... Why do i inherits bapa metabolism.

1 comment:

MsCie said...

No worries dah-ling, it's easy to loose weight..plus you're not gumuk bah ... gumuk is like si Lembu...which you know who, if u turn out to be like that, the it's time to worry. LMAO.

AddThis